tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <Filip.Ha...@evant.com>
Subject RE: system.conf parameter values
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:27:16 GMT
I think you might be on the wrong mailing list.

Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelino Cruz [mailto:mcruz@paychex.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 11:28 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: system.conf parameter values

Hello:

I recently downloaded ccm-core-cms-5.0.3 and am in the process of setting it
up.  The CCM configuration section on the CCM Installation Guide does not
define nor provide values for these parameters:

state-dir
publish-to-fs-servers
publish-to-fs-source
publish-to-fs-this-server
digest-sender

Also, for cache-peers it states the following: "If running multiple front
end servers..."  What if you are not running multiple front end servers...
should I leave that empty?  What does that parameter default to?

Sorry if these are simple questions; I'm new to this technology and am doing
my best following the docs.  Could anyone help me out?

Thanks!
MC