tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <>
Subject RE: jsp:useBean error
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:01:53 GMT
Nope, there is nothing special you have to do in JBuilder, it should take care of everything
for you.
But you do have to put your classfiles in a package, and then it will work.

ie, your .java files should have a "package" statement in the top of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve R Burrus []
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 10:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: jsp:useBean error

Hi Flip, it seems like I really don't get back to posting in this newsgroup of ours' before
midnite :), but anyway, here is the particular war file which you went out yer way to request
of me!! I think that there is something to the solution which I have received from at least
2 other people to put the class in question into some kind of a package!!
The only thing is that, as I have already stated, I am trying/attempting to work in the JBuilder
8 Enterprise Trial app., and I am just wondering if there is something special that I have
to do in that app. to do the job of packaging up the class, if you are yourself some kind
of a semi-expert in using JBuilder I don't know. Well anyway, here is the war file attached
to this that you wanted to see. Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message