tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: [OT] How to quote ? !
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:59:12 GMT
As you can see my personal preference is to reply first
then quote the relevant part of the original message.
(I prefer this, as posts in this format enable me
to see if the answer has enough info to care about the
question, in most cases I'm aware of the question anyway
as I follow the list regularly)

As long as the quote is stripped down to the relevant
part, I can live with both options. (In fact I use your
approach, if there are several remarks or questions
I want to comment on)

What causes most pain to me is something like
quote whole thread with intermixed answers or
answers below.