tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver Meyn" <oli...@mineallmeyn.com>
Subject RE: Graphics (CEWOLF) using tomcat4.0.3
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:23:01 GMT
Not sure if it's relevant to you, but if you move to JDK1.4.1 you can run
headless, which means the JFreeChart libraries won't try to call the X11
libraries for drawing (which seems to be what you're trying to get around
with the PJA).  It's a very annoying problem you're trying to solve - good
luck.

Oliver