tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bio Jazz" <bio_j...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat's examples and tomcat-docs Directories
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 07:04:27 GMT
I am setting up Tomcat on my Linux machine, and am curious about
../webapps/examples and ../webapps/tomcat-docs directories. I have removed
the context for the examples directory from the server.xml file, and
restarted Tomcat (and the machine). However, I am still able to access files
within the examples directory via a web browser. Is there a way to prevent
the examples and tomcat-docs directories from being accessible via the web
browser (other than deleting the directories).

Thanks...

Brian