tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject 4.1.20 Missing source code: org.apache.coyote...
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:30:33 GMT

I have JSwat attached to Tomcat 4.1.20 and I can't find the source code for
classes underneath 'org.apache.coyote', specifically:
   org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequestFacade
and
   org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteRequest

It doesn't seem to be included in unzipped jakarta-tomcat-4.1.20-src.zip.  I
looked on the Apache and Jakarta sites, but I don't see a separate 'Coyote'
project.  Does anyone know where I can find this source code?

Thanks,

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.