tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Madere, Colin" <colin.mad...@ieminc.com>
Subject RE: form-based auth
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:44:53 GMT
Craig,

You understood my question correctly.  And Bill, that's what I'm having to
do (use sym-links) but I don't like that solution.  I understand the
form-login is required to be within the context, was just hoping there was a
feature to deal with this issue of mine that I just hadn't found yet :)
Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Looks like it's sym-links and I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't have
to do this setup on a Windows box!

Colin