tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Execution timeout
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:16:34 GMT

Howdy,
I don't know tomcat 3.x that well and certainly don't care to know it
better.  But it was always my perception that these timeouts are usually
client-based.  I think Internet Explorer has a default timeout of 60
seconds when waiting for a web page, for example.  But I'm not sure...
It's worth trying different browsers to see if you get the same
behavior.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics