tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TO_Val...@BelPost.by
Subject RE: Tomcat and Virtual Sites in IIS
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:46:39 GMT
Morning!

In your uriworkermap.properties ( if you use jk - redirect.dll), needs to
type /oponyzimowe/*.jsp=$(yourworke.worker) so isapi redirector will be able
to redirect all request for this url into Tomcat.

BeSt ReGaRdS level0 icq#155042687
-----Original Message-----
From: Konrad Rusz [mailto:konrad@ogumienie.pl]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 12:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat and Virtual Sites in IIS

Hi.
I have one question. I'm trying to configure Tomcat 4.1.12 to work with
IIS 5.0. All of my settings work properly, but I can't configure IIS
Virtual Sites to serve .jsp pages by means of Tomcat (I have configured
site in IIS - this site name is sklep.zlp.pl, and I have configured
virtual directory naming 'oponyzimowe' under this site; I have
configured virtual directory naming 'jakarta' under this site as well).
I think it is correct, because when I connect over Internet to site
http://sklep.zlp.pl/examples I can see that my Tomcat work and I be able
to execute examples servlets and .jsp pages. However, if I try to
connect over the Internet to the site
http://sklep.zlp.pl/oponyzimowe/examples I see the IIS Error 404 - File
Not Found. How can I configure my Tomcat and IIS to work with IIS
Virtual Sites? If You have some idea please contact me.

Konrad Rusz
e-mail: konrad@ogumienie.pl