tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Re-post: Tomcat 4.1.18 as Win2k/XP Service
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:00:26 GMT

I'm no developer, but I think perhaps you want to take a look at a
LifecycleListener.  Something along the lines of "when this Context starts,
check to see if Oracle is up.  Block until it is, when it is, continue to
application initialization."

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/context.html

John