tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: accessing remote tomcat instance
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:02:39 GMT

That will probably do it.  To the remote Tomcat, "localhost" means "my own
machine", not "requests on the other machine".

Also, is "isint1proc4.local" resolvable to an IP address on the first Tomcat
host?  Have you tried just putting IP addresses in your workers.properties?

Do you have log entries on the remote Tomcat instance that show the request
ever got to Tomcat?  Where is the request failing, exactly?  Are there
entries in mod_jk's log saying something to the effect of "can't find the
other Tomcat"??

John