tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: changing the IPaddress !
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:35:47 GMT

Yes, it is fully supported.

If you want to use a name instead of an IP address to access your web
applications, you will need to do one of the following:

1) setup DNS for the name you want to use

2) setup a record in the hosts file on your computer, and on every computer
that needs to access your web application

How to setup DNS and/or how to setup a hosts record isn't related to Tomcat.

John