tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: JTHOWTO
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:37:27 GMT

<Steve ON>
Excuse me, Mr. Ricker, I don't believe we have ever met before, but if we
have and I have forgotten *please* excuse me, as I am not well versed in all
of the, how shall we say, "social graces".  Now, I am sure there are others
on this list who will *cringe* at my question, but I am still having a LOT
of problems with my BIG FEET and all I want to know, Mr. Ricker, is How did
you know I have big feet?  I hope you will reply, Capiche?
<Steve OFF>

John