tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Beware: Don't use JNI inprocess mode with JK2, it's badly bro ken
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:47:47 GMT

Understood.  My point was to encourage you to file a bug...it wasn't clear
in your original post if you had done it already or were planning to do it,
so I erred on the side of caution.  I didn't want your information to go to
waste, which is what would have happened if it hadn't gotten into bugzilla.

John