tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 vs. the others (was: mod_webapp random error)
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:54:10 GMT

I wouldn't use mod_webapp at all.

JK (mod_jk) has lots of features over mod_webapp:

- ability to load balance
- ability to separate static content from dynamic content
- and more, search the archives, this is a FAQ

JK2 is the "newer" version of JK.  It's where the dev team is focusing its
efforts.  So, going forward, the recommended choices are mod_jk and mod_jk2.
Which you use is up to you.

John