tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1.18 / apache 2.0.44 / red hat 8
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:05:19 GMT

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

I won't be posting a RH 8-specific HOWTO anytime soon, I can't think of any
reason why it would be any different, and I have no interest in wiping one
of my 7.x servers and installing 8 instead.

Perhaps if you can post specific problems or questions that you have that
are not covered in my HOWTO, I can help you better or make the changes to my
HOWTO that you need.

John