tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Apache vhost + Tomcat sharing the same document root
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:59:13 GMT

I believe there has been talk on the dev list of incorporating "restart"
functionality for server.xml.  That is, tell Tomcat to reread server.xml
without going through a full stop/start cycle.  I have no idea how difficult
this would be to do, or even if it is being considered seriously, but maybe
it will be available soon.  That would solve the whole "how do I change
server.xml on the fly" problem.

John