tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat doesn't shut down, Catalina.stop: Connection timed out
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:46:31 GMT

No biggee...I spent almost an entire day trying to figure out what the heck
was going on with a RH 7.2 server before figuring out that ipchains was
enabled.  This was my first post-5.x RH server after 2 years of nothing but
FreeBSD.  I had no idea RH was enabling a firewall by default.  Now it's the
first thing I check when I have strange network problems. :)

John