tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: BUG...? java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'nul l'
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:53:39 GMT

Can you post the Bugzilla URL for the bug?  "Null" can be returned for all
sorts of reasons, and in the last 6 or 8 months, the vast majority of
messages I've seen on that error message on this list were pilot error, not
bugs.  I'm not questioning you, just curious to see what the dev team says.

John