tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Help with Apache 1.3/Tomcat 4.1.18/JK?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:47:14 GMT

I would just get that "HAVE_JK" stuff out of there 100%.  Never saw that
before.

I can't think of anything that would break by just putting LoadModule etc
right in httpd.conf without the IF statement.  You've got some custom stuff
there (I am not familiar with "Virtuozzo")...is it possible someone
statically linked in mod_jk?

John