tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:27:24 GMT

Well, what URL are you using?

What ServerName are those JkMount statements tied to?

If you're doing an Include of mod_jk.conf, you shouldn't have anything in
httpd.conf but the "LoadModule" line and the "Include" line.

My guess is your manually entered JK config in httpd.conf is conflicting
with the generated config.

Looks also like you are using Solaris, perhaps my Solaris HOWTO can help:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

John