tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Why won't anyone help me out??
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:06:23 GMT

I'm sure there are other lists out there that can give you the full and
complete answer you are looking for, and do so in the timeframe you demand.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Burrus [mailto:burrus1@swbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 1:25 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Why won't anyone help me out??

Hi John, were you directly addressing me in your post or that other guy who
wrote me that little "choice" email?? I don't wanna perpetuate this "flame
war" which I seem to be momentarily "bogged down" in right now, but I was
just a little bit curious as to who you were talking to!!!

 Surely the "mighty" John Turner hasn't broken his self-imposed silence as
far as dealing with "little pathetic me", because IF you have possibly
broken that silence, then I have a "doozy" of a program that I could
certainly refer to you and yer expertise in "all things tomcat"! The program
is a simple login.jsp that authenticates a user's pw and username to then
let him/her into their email inbox say. If you happen to know a Filip Hanik
of our group, ask him for the details of my particular problem because I
just now emailed him all of the required files which I have been using in
the program.

---

---