tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Installing tomcat 4.4.1.18 on RH8.0
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:11:31 GMT

Is your JAVA_HOME environment variable setup?

What is the value of CATALINA_HOME after you login?

You can check my RH HOWTO if you like, but it doesn't use the RPMs.  Just
ignore the sections on building Apache and installing a connector, and check
out the sections on installing the JDK and installing Tomcat.

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

John