tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <>
Subject RE: Installing tomcat on RH8.0
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:11:31 GMT

Is your JAVA_HOME environment variable setup?

What is the value of CATALINA_HOME after you login?

You can check my RH HOWTO if you like, but it doesn't use the RPMs.  Just
ignore the sections on building Apache and installing a connector, and check
out the sections on installing the JDK and installing Tomcat.