tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.18, JK2 - no iis_redirect.log
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:33:48 GMT
Roger,

> Thanks Ignacio, that seems to be working. Is there anywhere where the
> possible contents of workers2.properties is documented.  This

<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/> despite the URL
given, this has information pertaining to both jk and jk2, take care..

> has been the
> major cause of my problems in getting Tomcat to work. For
> example, I only
> found out about the need for [shm] through the archives of this list.

[shm] is needed section is needed to run i_r2.dll ?

i'll test this.. shouldnt be needed at all.. or at least have a
plausible default that to not cause any problems if not needed..

I think it's a bug.. Please report this issue at
<http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla>.. Thanks..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega