tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Moore" <tmo...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: [OT] question about killfile
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:48:53 GMT
Same thing.  The name is derived from old Usenet readers, which had a
text file list of email addresses that it would ignore posts from.
Since usenet can have a particularly low signal-to-noise ratio, these
readers had a quick "kill" command that would automatically add the
poster of the currently selected message to the file.

Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863