tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Moore" <tmo...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: Throwing jar file through servlet..CODEBASE problem
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:50:26 GMT

It sounds like you want two contradictory things! ;-)

If you want anyone to be able to use your applet, it needs to be
publicly accessible.  You need to keep the client-side classes outside
of WEB-INF so that they can be downloaded by users' web browsers.

Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863