tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ian McFarland <...@neo.com>
Subject Re: AJP13 encryption
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 02:28:55 GMT
Can't you just tunnel your AJP connection using ssh or stunnel or
similar? I suppose you could hack the AJP connector to use TLS, but of
course then you'd have to also rewrite your plugin (IIS or NSAPI) to
know about TLS, too. Do you need something more than a secure pipe to
pass your data through? If not, why not just make the pipe secure
through external means (i.e. with ssh?)

-Ian