tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Denise Mangano <Deni...@complusdata.com>
Subject RE: [OT] question about killfile
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:56:01 GMT
Thanks for the info :)

Denise Mangano
Help Desk Analyst
Complus Data Innovations, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Moore [mailto:tmoore@blackboard.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:49 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: [OT] question about killfile

Same thing.  The name is derived from old Usenet readers, which had a text
file list of email addresses that it would ignore posts from. Since usenet
can have a particularly low signal-to-noise ratio, these readers had a quick
"kill" command that would automatically add the poster of the currently
selected message to the file.

Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863