tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gil <m...@alu.um.es>
Subject Retrieve certificates within a servlet
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:50:38 GMT
I've a secure web application with servlets and an application that
accesses the servlets. In my application I open a SSLClientContext and I
establish the trusted certificates:

    SSLClientContext context = new SSLClientContext();
    context.addClientCredentials(<CA certificate>,<Private Key CA>);
    context.addTrustedCertificate(<Server certificate>);

    HttpsURLConnection servletConn = new HttpsURLConnection(<URL to my
servlet>);
    setvletConn.setSSLContext(context);

How can I obtain within my servlet the previous context to retrieve the
certificates??