tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manuel GP <m...@alu.um.es>
Subject SSLException
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:15:23 GMT
Hi all.

I've an secure web application and an application on Java that it call
servlets to secure web application. When the Java application call a one
servlet it add client credentials (CA certificate) and add trusted
certificate (Server certificate). I obtain the following error:

    iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Server certificate rejected by
ChainVerifier.

Before I had Apache with mod_ssl and my applications worked fine, but I've
changed to Tomcat and I obtain the previous error.

Can somebody to say me who is my problem??

Regards.