tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sean Dockery <s...@sbdconsultants.com>
Subject Re: localhost:8080 connection refused
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:13:31 GMT
I remember an issue with Tomcat (circa 3.3) not being able to load an
Oracle JDBC driver which was packaged in a .zip file.  Our solution was to
change the Oracle driver package extension from .zip to .jar.

By the way, does anyone know if the class path case sensitive on
Windows?  Would foo.ZIP be different from foo.zip, for example?

Sean Dockery
sean@sbdconsultants.com
Certified Java Web Component Developer
Certified Delphi Programmer