tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark <ma...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: MY ATTITUDE
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:05:39 GMT
Steve, please review the email guidelines:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

In particular...
"The level of community responsiveness to specific questions is generally
directly proportional to the amount of effort you spend formulating your
question. Eric Raymond has even written an essay entitled "Asking Smart
Questions" precisely on this topic. Although somewhat militant, it is
definitely worth reading."

Followed by:
"Now that you have read the guidelines above, here is the page that gives
you a listing of the different mailing lists that you can join. If you
managed to find this without reading the above information, chances are you
will be sent back here. You might as well read it now and save yourself the
embarrassment."