tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julio C├ęsar Mejia Vergara <j...@telnor.com>
Subject Need a basic configuration for Tomcat 4.1.18, Apache 2.0.39, mod_jk under Solaris.
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:59:26 GMT
Hello,

I have a SunBlade 100 (SPARC) with Solaris 8 running Apache 2.0.39
(Compiled) and Tomcat 4.1.18 (Binary) , i just finished compiling
mod_jk.so yesterday whit no errors and everything looks good when a
start Tomcat and Apache but when i try to run the jsp and servelt
examples http://localhost/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp i get error 404
NOT FOUND, i can access the examples directory
http://147.15.81.14/examples/jsp/num/ and i can see 3 archives, the web
server can open the text and source files, but when apache trays to open
the jsp file it returns that error.
If a try to access the same examples directly from tomcat
http://147.15.81.14:8080/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp it executs is
whit no problems.
So i think it must a comunication problems bettewn Apache and Tomcat,
probably i have not configured something right.
Can some one send me some basic configuration files (server.xml,
workers.properties, httpd.conf or mod_jk.conf) so i can compare them to
mine and get this thing working.

Thanks
Julio
jume@telnor.com