tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peng Tuck Kwok <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Microsoft SQL Server 2000 JDBC Driver issue
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:31:07 GMT
Uhm michael, you need to decide where you want to put the jars in the
first place, if you want the driver available to all webapps then you
put it there. If you just want it for your webapp then you can put it
into the lib directory. I'm not sure if it will cause major problems but
it's best to put it in one place at one time first.
Also please check your spelling for your driver in the jsp code, you may
have mispelled it and caused it to look for something else.