tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chong Yu Meng <>
Subject Re: JDBC & ORACLE implementation !
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:18:32 GMT
Hi Swapneel !

If you absolutely MUST use Oracle with Tomcat, use the DataDirect JDBC
drivers, not the JDBC drivers bundled with Oracle. I am assuming (since
you did not mention the version number of Oracle) that you are pretty
new to the Oracle database product. You should then go for the Sequelink
JDBC product
It will help you to get started a lot quicker.

pascal chong

Swapneel Dange wrote:

> hi there ~
> i am curious to know as to how can u implement ORACLE database in the
> TOMCAT. and can somebody tell me as to where i can read the
> DOCUMENTATION for the implementation of the JDBC connectivity under
> Swapneel Dange
> 505-642-4126

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: