tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sunisson <sunis...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1.8 and httpd-2.0.40-11
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:29:39 GMT
Thank you.

What OS do you use? Redhat 8.0.

I asked this since most of people I asked use Redhat 7.2 or 7.3.

Thanks again

pqin@shareowner.com wrote:

>Sorry if I misunderstood your question.
>
>I encountered errors like jni_md.h no such file etc when I was building my
>connector. After I read and followed the instruction provided by
>http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss/mod_jk2.html, I passed the compile.
>
>So below is what I think might be helpful.
>
>1. grab tomcat binary.
>2. build apache 2 with MPM enabled.
>3. follow pubbitch's instruction, e.g. move header file one level up.
>
>
>Regards,
> 
> 
>PQ
> 
>"This Guy Thinks He Knows Everything"
>"This Guy Thinks He Knows What He Is Doing"
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: sunisson [mailto:sunisson@netscape.net] 
>Sent: February 18, 2003 3:11 PM
>To: Tomcat Users List
>Subject: Tomcat 4.1.8 and httpd-2.0.40-11
>
>Hi all,
>
>I tried to connect  Tomcat 4.1.8 and Apache2(httpd-2.0.40-11 ) with jk2 
>on my redhat 8.0 box, where apach2 was installed when I installed Redhat 
>8.0. I use JDK 1.4.1.
>
>When I used ant to build native, I met errors(see attched). I cannot 
>resolve this. Could anyone help me on this?
>
>Thank you very much,
>
>Xue-Feng
>
>      [so] StdErr:
>      [so] In file included from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:64: 
>
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_global.
>h:165:17: 
>apr.h: No such file or directory
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_global.
>h:166:23: 
>apr_errno.h: No such file or directory
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_global.
>h:167:22: 
>apr_time.h: No such file or directory
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_global.
>h:168:25: 
>apr_strings.h: No such file or directory
>      [so] In file included from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_workerE
>nv.h:68, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_service
>.h:75, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_worker.
>h:70, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_env.h:6
>9, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_pool.h:
>67, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_map.h:6
>7, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:65: 
>
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:207: 
>parse error before "apr_time_t"
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:207: 
>warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:211: 
>warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:212: 
>parse error before "maxTime"
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:212: 
>warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:215: 
>parse error before "startTime"
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:215: 
>warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:216: 
>parse error before "jkStartTime"
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:216: 
>warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:217: 
>parse error before "endTime"
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_endpoin
>t.h:217: 
>warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>      [so] In file included from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_worker.
>h:70, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_env.h:6
>9, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_pool.h:
>67, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_map.h:6
>7, 
>
>      [so]                  from 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:65: 
>
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_service
>.h:279: 
>parse error before "apr_time_t"
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_service
>.h:279: 
>warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_service
>.h:315: 
>`read' redeclared as different kind of symbol
>      [so] /usr/include/unistd.h:310: previous declaration of `read'
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_service
>.h:321: 
>`write' redeclared as different kind of symbol
>      [so] /usr/include/unistd.h:313: previous declaration of `write'
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/include/jk_service
>.h:358: 
>parse error before '}' token
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c: 
>In function `jk2_mutex_thread_destroy':
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:179: 
>`APR_OS_START_USEERR' undeclared (first use in this function)
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:179: 
>(Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:179: 
>for each function it appears in.)
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c: 
>In function `jk2_mutex_thread_tryLock':
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:192: 
>`APR_SUCCESS' undeclared (first use in this function)
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c: 
>In function `jk2_mutex_thread_factory':
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:245: 
>`APR_OS_START_USEERR' undeclared (first use in this function)
>      [so] 
>/root/tmp/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src/jk/native2/common/jk_mutex_th
>read.c:260: 
>`APR_SUCCESS' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>  
>

-- 
Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. 
Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! 
http://shopnow.netscape.com/



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message