tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tony Dahbura <tony.dahb...@eds.com>
Subject Re: help with client certificates
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:37:16 GMT
That is correct!  It is prompting me for my certificate it is just telling the
following on a tomcat error page:

type Status report

message Access to the requested resource has been denied

description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource
has been denied) has been forbidden.

I am thinking I may need to write a custom realm module that takes a certificate
and just assigns a dummy role to any user.  Little bit convoluted to get this
done.....?

The second thing I am trying to do is logout the user (once they come in with
their cert).  Doing a session.invalidate() does not cause the browser to
reprompt the user for their certificate information upon rehitting the site-was
wondering how to do that as well.

Tony

Tony Dahbura
Deployment Director