tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sangam Dash <srd...@rippleimpact.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Hosting Tomcat
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:20:11 GMT
Sean Dockery wrote:

>www.inqbyte.com is not in your hosts file, so your machine looks to your DNS
>server to resolve to it to an IP.  If you put www.ipqbyte.com in your hosts
>file, it should work as you expect.
>
>Sean Dockery
>sean@sbdconsultants.com
>Certified Java Web Component Developer
>Certified Delphi Programmer
>SBD Consultants
>http://www.sbdconsultants.com

If

>the

>is

>timestamp="true"/>

>timestamp="true"/>

>timestamp="true"/>

>tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

thanks a lot
it works
do you know sometimes it gives out of memory exception
i added CATALINA_OPTS = -Xmx256m -Xms128m to the environment variables
sometimes it gives premature end of file while starting tomcat after i
add the new host definition to the server.xml file...
anybody faced these kind of problems?
thanks
sangam dash