tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sangam Dash <srd...@rippleimpact.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Hosting Tomcat
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:31:41 GMT
Hi
i added something like you said to the hosts file
127.0.0.1 rippleimpact
then if i give rippleimpact:8080 it works
thanks a lot
but then i added
this to the server.xml file

<Host name="rippleimpact" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">
directory="logs" prefix="ripple." suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>
        <Context path="" docBase="ripple" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>
        <Context path="" docBase="mydomain0" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>
    </Host>
is there something wrong with this ?
tomcat doesnt start now...
do you have any idea why its doing that?
i dont find any error showing in the logs folder?
please help
thanks
sangam dash