tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peng Tuck Kwok <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: MY ATTITUDE
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:29:02 GMT
First off, try and split your rant into several lines. I don't have a
monitor that large to see everything in one line, I doubt everyone does.

Steve Burrus wrote:

>I don't really care! I just had to "get off of my chest" a thing or two, and
 > that is that just about all of you people out there in this newsgroup
seem to have
 >in for me in a really big way!!
Sorry, wrong place to take things of your chest.  People are just
annoyed with the way you respond to them, judging from the replies that
they sent.

>You make me feel like I should first "drop dead" and then possibly--if I could--
>"drop off of the face of this Earth"!!
 >Maybe I should consult a psychologist/psychiatrist about this,
Maybe you should. Or just try to clear your mind and solve your tomcat
related issues one at a time.

 >but I have felt for a long time in my life that nobody in the whole
wide world
 >knows or wants to know that I AM ALIVE AT ALL.

> I dare anyone to respond to me
 >WITHOUT saying to me the same old things in the way of an admonition
that I have
 >certainly heard so much of from so many of u recently. Thank You
I recall from the list that people have replied to you in a polite
manner so  I don't see the point in you issuing the challenge.