tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brzezinski, Paul J" <Paul.Brzezin...@EDS.COM>
Subject Re: Tomcat/Apache2/JNI on Solaris
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:30:06 GMT
Francesa Lacreativa wrote:

>Has anyone been able to get Apache2 to start tomcat 4 via JNI and the
>JK2 connector?  on Solaris by chance?  If so, could you please post or
>privately email me your configuration files (httpd.conf,
>workers2.properties, jk2.properties)?
>
>gracias,

have you tried any of the latest builds?  Are you getting errors in
catalina.out?  Please post your errors or give a little more detail
about your config -- which flavor of J2SDK, what version of Apache,
TomCat and the connectors you're using...

I did get this work on TC 4.1.15 but ended up combining all the jars
into $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib because of a classloader issue...don't
know if that's been resolved yet...my config: Solaris 8, J2SE v1.4,
Tomcat was the 4.1.15-JDK-1.4.