tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Raanamo <jukka.raan...@entra.fi>
Subject Re: mod_jk2
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:08:51 GMT
Hi Mark,

Since you've got  the whole thing working, do you know if for the load
balancer to be able to keep track with what request belongs to what
session, session id's must be written to the uri instead of using
cookies? I got it otherwise working with Apache 2.0.44/Tomcat 4.1.18/JK2
2.0.43 it just that sessions do not persist.

Thanks,

Jukka Raanamo