tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject Re: definitive answer on JSPC?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:48:27 GMT
I'm working off 4.1.18 and it appears it has been the same all through
4.x, even through the jasper rewrite of 4.1.4.

I understand this is the problem I'm facing - I was hoping for a cleaner
solution than to run javac individually for the 200 or so JSP files.
That is what I'll do if needed, so I'd appreciate the work you've done.
I'll check out the ant list of any mention of it - I didn't think of
that originally but it makes sense.

Still, I'd hope one of the jasper developers might shed some light on
the other points?

Cheers,
Brett