tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (CASD, IT)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject Configuring JNDI LDAP Datasource - NOT USED FOR AUTHENTICATION
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:31:59 GMT
How can I declare an LDAP datasource in the server.xml file without the need
to use it for authentication.  The documentation I have read so far assumes
that I am using LDAP for authentication.  When looking at the datasources
section of the JNDI docs, it assumes a relational database.  Can someone
give me an example?

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.