tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (CASD, IT)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject LDAP connection pool suggestions?
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:41:41 GMT
Hello all,

I finally got MSSQL 2000 to work with DBCP.  (I am putting together my
lessons learned now)  I am looking for a similar facility for LDAP
connections.  Can anyone suggest a similar solution?  I am using JDK 1.3.x.

Regards,

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.