tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (CASD, IT)" <>
Subject Re-using roles defined in web.xml file
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:04:36 GMT
Hello everyone,

I need to authenticate visitors to my site using ldap.  Based on some ldap
attributes, I can determine which role a person should be in.  Is there a
way I can dynamically associate users with the roles defined in the web.xml

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message