tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Durst" <ddu...@larubber.com>
Subject Re: MY ATTITUDE
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:49:59 GMT
>      This is why, if you want to get answers to your questions, you
> have to make it clear in your post that you have done your homework,
> that you have tried the usual resources, that you are not asking for the
> answer to be spoonfed to you.

Just as a side comment, not everyone is aware of the usual resources in
that documentation is sometimes obfuscated in that when you are looking
for a specific answer the details are buried somewhere on another document
you
don't even know you should be reading.  So some people (Including myself)
here should propabably (If time allowing) just point people w/ these
questions to the correct documentation instead of just ignoring.

On another side note we as HELPERS should also be aware of the mentality of
the beginer wanting to ask a REAL person the question (I know its the lazy
mans way) but some people actually learn this way.

And since I have not read any of the initial postings regarding this thread
I will digress from saying anything further and making myself look like
a complete moron :).