tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <tcw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.18 - Scalability Issue ?
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:24:21 GMT

Coyote is referring to CoyoteConnector. Remy and I
discuss these topics in the book with examples, so
hopefully when it comes out, it will help.

peter

--- "Chakravarthy, Sundar" <schakravarthy@doas.ga.gov>
wrote:
> Thanks Peter.
>
> When you say Coyote processors you mean threads ?
> Right ?
>
> I may have a few more questions after I conduct the
> test with Jmeter.
> Don't change your channel!
>

> >    <Connector

className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector"
> >                port="8009" minProcessors="5"
> > maxProcessors="75"
> >                enableLookups="true"
> > redirectPort="8443"
> >                acceptCount="10" debug="0"
> > connectionTimeout="0"
> >                useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"