tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastião Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: JNDI + Tomcat + Oracle 9i Database
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:44:04 GMT
Kris,
 I believe that I went badly interpreted or I wrote of less in the e-mail. I don't see him/it
why of installing the customer of Oracle 9i in the application servant for the simple fact
most of the time, after the installation routines we have to specify the files. zip and. jar
copied in the installation for ORACLE_HOME in CLASSPATH of the system, which in other words
it would be the same thing of using the drivers jdbc supplied separately.
 I didn't have the intention of contradicting the positioning for you put.
 Respectfully,
Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED