tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastião Carlos Santos" <scarlosan...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: JNDI + Tomcat + Oracle 9i Database
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:36:57 GMT
When I made the change of the <name>url </ name> for <name>URL </ name>
I started to receive the following error message
Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' it goes connect URL 'null'

Going back to the configuration <name>url </ name>
Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' it goes connect URL 'jdbc:oracle:thin@ged.ufu.br:1521:GED'

Taking advantage of the opportunity, which driver JDBC should use, ojdbc14.jar (for the jdk
1.4) or classes12.zip, that should have the name according to the documentation changed for
classes12.jar

Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED